Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My article in ImagineFX is on the shelves!

Hey everyone, the latest issue of ImagineFX that features my article on "how to paint like Arthur Rackham" (not presumptuous on my part or anything) is ON THE SHELVES at your local Barnes and Noble or bookstore formerly known as Borders..... Go check it out!

I have intentionally made the image here small so that you aren't tempted to just settle for reading it on my blog.... (well, and there is SO much more info on the next 2 pages anyways), PLUS the magazine includes a DVD that has PSD files, and a video of the entire process of creating this piece... please support ImagineFX, it is an amazing resource!



4 comments:

Dave Kapah said...

congrats! :)

PJ McQuade said...

Sweet Sean! AWESOME.

Charlie said...

This is a fantastic article. Thanks so much. I have watched the video and downloaded the brushes. The part about lowering the opacity on the inking brush is a particularly awesome trick I learned. I am using your techniques now on the comic I am working on. Happy New Year!

Kungfoowiz said...

Amazin =)