Friday, March 21, 2008

I got into Spectrum! YAY!

After years of trying and trying, i have finally made it into the hallowed halls of the Spectrum annual "Best of Science Fiction and Fantasy Art" competition. All I know right now is that I got in, and that is according to Spectrum's own website. I am listed as Sean "Muttonhead" Murray.

What I do not know is which piece got in, but I think I can safely assume that since I only entered 2 pieces, it's probably THIS one, since I think it is the better of the two that I entered:

Anyways, I think what happens now is I have to do a nice digital print so that it can be displayed at a gallery show or something (at least, that is what I have seen them do in the past), and then the piece will be printed in the annual book which usually comes out in October.

Yay!

4 comments:

Lucas Slominski said...

Congratulations, Sean! I'll look for your piece in the book.

Unknown said...

There was no doubt in my mind you were gonna get into this years spectrum! Such an awesome piece with a unique personality/style. Cheers Sam-mode!!!

-Kenji

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

-rallyRAYS- said...

CONGRATS!!

I allways loved that piece... glad more people will be able to enjoy it!

-rallyRAYS